Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Collagen Blondies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients minus the chocolate.
2. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
3. Fold in chocolate last then place in a baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Shop products mentioned here
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on our social media & be updated with HeatXtreme’s latest products! Follow and
us to get a chance to be featured in our social media community!