- 1 cup almond butter (creamy unsalted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or less if you want)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 and spray a 9×11-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir the almond butter until it’s light and fluffy.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
4. Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked around the edges.
5. Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes even though it’s hard to wait!