- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup almond butter or any nut/seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup ground almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Whisk egg in a large bowl then pour in maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, vanilla and almond milk to whisk again.
4. Stir in almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and some of the sea salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Place parchment paper over a baking sheet and use a spoon and spatula to drop batter, dividing it into a dozen cookies.
6. Place the last several pieces of chocolate over the top then place in the oven for about 12 minutes on the center rack.
7. Then turn the oven on broil and cook 1- 1 1/2 additional minutes. Keep a close eye on them because they can burn quickly.
8. Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool. Enjoy!