For the Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup ShedFat collagen protein powder
For the Chocolate Layer:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- sea salt for sprinkling on top
Instructions:1. In a bowl combine peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla until smooth.
2. Add in the ground flaxseed meal and collagen powder.
3. Use a spoon to mix together until everything is combined and smooth.
4. Press into an 8x4 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Make the chocolate layer by melting the dark chocolate and coconut oil until completely smooth.
6. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and tilt the pan so that the chocolate covers the peanut butter layer entirely.
7. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes-1 hour before slicing into squares.
8. Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat. Bars will keep for up to two weeks.