Chocolate Peanut Butter Collagen Bars
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Coconut flakes for garnish
1. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper (spray the inside of the pan first) then place pitted medjool dates, creamy peanut butter, cacao nibs, cocoa powder, unsweetened shredded coconut, unsalted peanuts, sea salt, cinnamon, and 4 scoops collagen into a food processor.
2. Process until a dough forms. Transfer to the baking dish and press down evenly.
3. Refrigerate for 20-30 mins and allow everything to set.
4. Remove from the fridge then melt 1 cup dark chocolate with 1 teaspoon coconut oil in the microwave.
5. Top the bars with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with a little chopped peanuts and more coconut flakes.
7. Refrigerate for 30 mins then cut into 12 bars and enjoy!
8. Store in the fridge for whenever you need a little something delicious!