Chocolate Covered Collagen Strawberry Truffles
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Start by blending the strawberries to puree.
2. Add the freeze dried strawberries. Blend again.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the strawberry puree coconut flour and collagen peptides. Mix to form a thick dough.
4. Roll into 12 balls.
5. Refrigerate or freeze for at least one hour until firm.
6. Melt the dark chocolate chips. Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for easier coating.
7. Dip/coat each ball in the dark chocolate. Transfer to a plate covered with wax paper and refrigerate until the chocolate is set.