Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 large sweet potato, diced (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in large sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Add sweet potatoes and sauté for about 12-15 min or cooked through. Cooking time will depend on size of sweet potato cubes are.
3. Add remaining tablespoon of oil, onions, red pepper, garlic and mushroom, sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add kale salt and pepper and sauté until greens are wilted.
5. Top with a fried egg and enjoy!