Sheet Pan Vegetables and Sausage
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 8 ounces petite baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil separated
- 2 cups asparagus
- 1/2 large yellow onion
- 1 package Turkey Sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a very large sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Halve the baby red potatoes (or cube if they are larger).
4. In a small bowl, mix together all of the seasonings: the dried basil, thyme, oregano, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
5. Place the halved red potatoes and baby carrots on the sheet pan. Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil and half of the seasoning mix on top. Toss to combine and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the asparagus by trimming the ends and cutting into half pieces, thinly slice the yellow onion and coin the sausage.
7. Remove the potatoes and carrots from the oven and using a spatula to push them to one side of the pan. On the other side add in the chopped asparagus, sliced onion, sausage, and minced garlic.
8. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and remaining seasoning mix. Toss to combine and then toss those ingredients with the potatoes and carrots.
9. Roast for another 10-15 minutes or until veggies are roasted to your desired preference. Top the dish with freshly grated parmesan and fresh parsley as desired. Enjoy!
Shop products mentioned here
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on our social media & be updated with HeatXtreme’s latest products! Follow and
us to get a chance to be featured in our social media community!