- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries top with almonds, pecans or coconut flakes for crunch, optional
- Place the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and maple syrup in a large bowl. Stir together until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir in blueberries, leaving some for garnish, if desired, and divide into jars or bowls.
- Top with nuts or coconut flakes, if desired, serve and enjoy!