Serving Size: 6
- 2 large ripe mangos, small diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/4 large red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- pinch of mineral salt
- 1 lime, juice of
1. Place the diced mango, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno and cilantro in a medium/large mixing bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt and squeeze of lime juice over top, gently toss to coat.
3. Enjoy right away or let it rest for 30 minutes so flavors can mingle.
4. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 – 6 days,