Lemon and Herb Spicy Salmon
1 lb. salmon (we love using Butcher Box's Wild Caught Salmon)
1.5 tablespoons Sriracha (or favorite hot sauce)
3 – 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon avocado oil
1 lemon, sliced
- Handful of fresh herbs, I used rosemary but any herb will work
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Whisk together the hot sauce, garlic, and avocado oil.
3. Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Pour the hot sauce mixture on top and brush until coated.
5. Pace a few lemon slices on top and some fresh herbs.
6. Fold the parchment paper around the fish until completely covered and enclosed.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer translucent. Enjoy!