1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Melt the coconut oil and honey in the bottom of a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the mustard.
2. Add the nuts and seeds to the bowl, and toss to coat.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the spices and salt until evenly distributed. Add the spices to the nuts, tossing to coat.
4. Spread the nuts out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Place them in the oven, and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Nuts should be golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before eating. Allow to cool completely before storing in airtight container.