1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place organic raw almonds on a baking sheet and roast the nuts for 10 minutes.
Once cooled, transfer them to a food processor and process on high until smooth and creamy.
3. You might have to scrape the sides down as you go to help the nuts continue to blend.
4. Your nuts will go from whole, to meal, to clumps, to creamy. Make sure to be patient! It takes about 10-15 minutes to get your almonds from whole to butter.
5. Transfer to a glass container and store in a cool dark place or in the refrigerator.
Its best to store your homemade nut butters in the fridge to avoid them from going rancid. If you decide not to, storing them in a cool dark spot should be fine but just make sure to consume within 2 weeks of making.