Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 medium frozen banana, cut into pieces
- 1 large mango, cut into pieces and frozen, about 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- 1 scoop Greens
- Toppings of your choice, I used coconut flakes, fresh mango and grain free granola
- 1. Add all the ingredients minus the topping ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth, this might take a few minutes because of how thick it is, you will have to stop to give it a mix a few times to get it moving.
- 2. Spoon the smoothie into a bowl, and top with whatever toppings you like and enjoy!