1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and place all the chicken pieces on it, skin side down.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
4. Flip each piece skin side up and season with a teaspoon of oil over the skin on each piece of chicken and rub lightly to coat.
5. Sprinkle again with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
6. Bake for one hour, until most of the fat has rendered out of the chicken and the skin is golden brown and crips.
7. Remove from the oven and let rest about 5 minutes.