Collagen Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats (OR 1 1/4 cups whole wheat white flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 scoops ShedFat Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil (for cooking)
1. Add all ingredients to blender starting with milk and ending with salt (through cinnamon if using). Blend until smooth – some oat pieces will remain whole which is okay. Remove blade from blender.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat; once pan is hot add butter or oil.
3. Using 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter and pour onto pre-heated skillet. Careful not to crowd. Cook pancake on on side until edges begin to bubble – about 3 minutes. Using large spatula gently flip and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Transfer cooked pancakes to warmed oven before serving with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!