1. Pit dates and soak them in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. While dates are soaking, add 1/4 cup shredded coconut, coconut flour, collagen peptides, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt to food processor and pulse a few times to mix.
3. Drain dates. Add drained dates and coconut manna to food processor and pulse until well-combined.
4. Use a small spoon or mini cookie scoop to scoop mixture into small balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Roll with your hands, then roll in shredded coconut and place back on parchment paper.
5. Transfer to fridge to chill for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!