Serving Size: 6
1. In a medium-sized pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Add the sage and cook for another 1 minute or so, until you can smell it.
4. Add the carrots, squash, stock, maple syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until carrots and squash are tender.
5. Add the cup of milk and blend with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy (1-2 minutes). Alternatively, you could *very carefully* transfer to a stand blender and blend until smooth.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.