1 cup ripe mashed bananas (about 2 large bananas or 3 medium bananas)
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup honey
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan well with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the mashed banana, milk, honey, egg, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated. Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth it out into one even layer.
4. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until the top is set and lightly golden brown. Mine is usually perfect around 35-36 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve warm, or cool completely, cover tightly, and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.