1. In a large non-stick skillet, add olive oil, shrimp, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
2. Cooking time will vary based on size of shrimp, don’t overcook.
3. Remove shrimp (allow oil and cooking juices to remain in skillet) set aside.
4. Add the peas, and carrots, and cook for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften.
5. Add the garlic, ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
6. Push vegetables to one side of the skillet, add the eggs to the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary.
7. Add the shrimp, rice, and green onions.
8. Evenly drizzle with coconut aminos and season with salt and pepper.
9. Stir to combine.
10. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until shrimp is reheated through.
11. Recipe is best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!