- 3oz. box of Jell-O
- 1 cup of hot liquid
- 1 cup of cold water or other liquid
- 4 scoops BCCAs
Instructions1. Add Jell-O to a medium heat-safe mixing bowl.
2. Heat the water in a pot until just barely boiling, remove and pour the cup of boiling water into the bowl.
3. Whisk until the Jello powder has completely dissolved.
4. Add cold water and BCAA powder and stir together until dissolved add to hot water mixture.
5. Distribute into jello shot cups and chill on a baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1.5 to 2 hours.