- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil for cooking
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender
2. Blend until smooth – some oat pieces will remain whole which is okay.
3. Heat large skillet over medium heat; once pan is hot add butter or oil.
4. Using 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter and pour onto pre-heated skillet. Careful not to crowd.
5. Cook pancake on on side until edges begin to bubble – about 3 minutes. Using large spatula gently flip and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Transfer cooked pancakes to wire rack to cool slightly and serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!