- The Heat Challenge app contains nutritional information, such as calories and other macro-nutritional information.
- The nutritional information inside the FitMenCook app, does not constitute medical advice and should not be treated as such.
- This information is not to be considered an alternative from medical advice provided by your physician, doctor or any other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have specific concerns regarding your unique, personal health needs, always contact a physician before utilising the information found inside the FitMenCook app or site.
- Read our medical disclaimer in full here – HEAT CHALLENGE APP DISCLAIMER
Sources of Dietary Information
Inside HEAT Challenge are a collection of recipes, organised by multiple categories. Below are sources of information related to some of these diet categorisations, which you may find useful:
- Revisiting the role of protein-induced satiation and satiety
- Dietary Protein and Muscle Mass: Translating Science to Application and Health Benefit
- International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise
- Diet induced thermogenesis
- High-carb or low-carb, that is a question
- Nutrition and Supplement Update for the Endurance Athlete: Review and Recommendations
- Carbohydrate quality and human health: a series of systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Dietary Fiber and Gut Microbiota in Renal Diets
- Pros & cons of some popular extreme weight-loss diets
- Effect of low-fat diet interventions versus other diet interventions on long-term weight change in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effects of a low carbohydrate diet on energy expenditure during weight loss maintenance: randomized trial
- The low-carbohydrate diet and cardiovascular risk factors: Evidence from epidemiologic studies
- A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy of carbohydrate-reduced or fat-reduced diets in patients attending a telemedically guided weight loss program
- Ketogenic Diet
- Very-low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet v. low-fat diet for long-term weight loss: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Mitochondria: The ketogenic diet–A metabolism-based therapy
- Do ketogenic diets really suppress appetite? A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effects of Vegetarian Diets on Blood Lipids: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Vegetarian diet, change in dietary patterns, and diabetes risk: a prospective study
- Vegetarian, vegan diets and multiple health outcomes: A systematic review with meta-analysis of observational studies
- Vegan Diets: Practical advice for athletes and exercisers
- Plant‐Based Diets Are Associated With a Lower Risk of Incident Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease Mortality, and All‐Cause Mortality in a General Population of Middle‐Aged Adults
- Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease with a Mediterranean Diet
- Frequency of nut consumption and mortality risk in the PREDIMED nutrition intervention trial
- Reduction in the incidence of type 2 diabetes with the Mediterranean diet: results of the PREDIMED-Reus nutrition intervention randomized trial
If you have any questions related to this information, please contact us at email@example.com
Same Day Shipping
Order before 12 PM and we
will ship the same day in USA.
We only use the highest quality
Our customer services rep will
make the process easy!
3 Day Trial
Subscribe today and get full
access H.E.A.T On Demand!